During this difficult times for all of us we have managed to continue our development of new plugins and updates of the existing ones. First let us start with our new plugin:
This extension calculates your prices from purchase price to the new price. We think you make better decisions i.e when setting up sales when you have markup and profit at your hand.
- Bulk functions for every price field, markup field and stock quantity.
- Automatically calculate as you enter values in the table or use bulk functions.
- Control mechanism for prices and negative profit values.
- Totals of stock, value at cost, retail value and profit are shown in table.
- Search and filter functions that enables to bulk set price for a selection of products.
- Clear calculations
- A handy bulk delete function.
- Download (.csv) file per category or all products. Includes calculations and last changed date.
- Several integrations.
We have now released vs 1.3.13. In this version and the previous we have done some changes I want to inform you about:
- Supports: Name your price for WooCommerce, this means you can now show your NYP products in a list and set the price direct there.
- Added pluss and minus icon buttons for quantity
- Improved the add to cart button on each row
- Added options to hide price and totals
- Improved mobile view (like larger product image and other adjustments)
Since January we have done several tings to improve Bulk Table Editor. One of the important tings I want to tell you about here is that we added a Sale % field to the table. This is to know what % in sale you have on your products at all time. Her is a short list:
- Added search in rows
- Automatic sorting on load for products and variations
- French translation
- Round functions – to bulk round any number in the table
- New settings with custom prices (integrations)
- Improved the layout / design of the editor
- Direct integration with our new Calculate your price plugin