To find the settings, go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Calculate your price
Calculate your price has two sections, the first section is for general settings and the other is for setting up integrations with other plugins.
- Products per page: Number of product rows in the table is used in the paging function, default 50 product rows
- Automatic stock management: If you want to turn off stock management i.e you do not use stock for some or all items but still want stock status to be in stock or other options you have set.
- Disable autofocus: Select this option if you do not want autofocus when the mouse is over an input field i.e search.
- Other cost: name: If you like to rename the Other cost field to something else, enter a (short) name here
- Shipping cost: name: If you like to rename Shipping (default) to something else, enter a (short) name here
- Show shipping cost: Check this option to show shipping cost in Calculate your price table.
- Autosort by name: This function make sure single products and variations are sorted ASC when the editor page loads.
- Sales report per page: The paging option for sales reports. Recommended to set this high when aggregated values is based per page.
- Sales report CSV rows: Set the number of order rows you max want to download. When downloading products the row count can be i.e 10x off this value.